Baby Carrier Waist Seat
- Quality Products
- Fast Shipping
- Secure Checkout
- Fast Support
🤷♀️ Does your back hurt while carrying your infant?
Now it is not a problem!
👶 Buy Baby Carrier Waist Seat and forget about your backache!
✔ Ergonomic design
We understand that children grow fast and that's why our
Baby Carrier Waist Seat is designed according to the baby's growth.
Suit for baby who is 3-36 months.
✔ Recommended by orthopedic surgeons
It allows your spine to stay straight.
High strength 100% polyester cover, medical food-grade silicone stool surface
and EPP shock absorbent support pad kernel, giving baby the best safety and comfort, relieving parents' pressure.
Made up of non-toxic material and does not have any unpleasant odors.
✔ It is comfortable for parents
You may carry your toddler in different positions without pain or injury to your shoulders, arms, or wrists.
Also, there are several pockets for a bottle or your phone. So you have access to some important things.
✔ Easy to put on and to use
An adjusted buckle and a tape for fastening on the waist ensure the safety of your child.
Material: Cotton, Silicone, PP
Suitable age: 0 - 36 months
Maximum waistline: 49in
Once you use it, you'll never want to be without it.
Very convenient thing, to dress simply, good Velcro and second lock latch. It’s not gonna fall. The child is comfortable, sits like a shelf, my mother’s hand holds, and the second hand is finally free!
Happy with my purchase!
Super. Very convenient thing! Daughter 9 months, I do not know the weight, keeps well. My back doesn’t hurt like a kangaroo. You can hold a child with one hand.
Helps. But the buckle sucks. The hook parts on the prongs of the buckle are too shallow so when you buckle it and try to tighten the strap, it pops out. So that’s kinda dumb. Yes, it does dig into your hip with weight on it so positioning is kinda key and keeping it tight would help but the buckle cant take it so 🤷🏻♀️Helps me not exacerbate my carpal tunnel though which is nice. Pretty good price for this.
Very convenient. Like to have bigger platform
Could use an attachment to make it totally hands free. Also could use more cushioning around support (hurts my csection scar sometimes). Overall I it has relieved holding up a heavy baby with our hands (just use one arm to wrap around baby’s chest/belly)…less stress on the back and arms. I recently had to put a wash cloth around the plastic insert (the internal support) because it cuts into my groin area…not sure if it’s lost some cushioning there because it didn’t hurt the first few weeks we had it).
The order quickly came, the quality is great. Thank you!
Comfortable and secure fit. Did not give 5 stars because I thought it could be improved, safety-wise, by adding some kind of simple strap or belt to hold the child on the seat in case the adult trips or stumbles. As it is now, if I trip and involuntarily throw out my hands to break my fall, the baby will fall too. Also, I can’t totally agree with the reviewer who said that she is now free to cook and clean – – especially with a wiggley one year old I need still need both hands to hold him on the seat. But all in all the higher price is worth getting rid of the back pain.
Very good product, so so happy with it, baby loves it too
I think whether this works for you will depend largely on what you intend to use it for and what your expectations are. This review is coming from a mama with a 26 lb 15 month old.
Some things to know..
1. It is uncomfortable… Some tips to alleviate discomfort: a.) don’t put anything in the bottom zipper of the main compartment (the top is fine) as you will feel it dig into your hip b.) wear it as tight as possible c.) once you put your kiddo on, allow the fit to adjust to an angle so that the seat side is lower and resting against the flattest part of your outer hip (rather than on top of the bone) and the opposite side is much higher, just below the ribs. It’s worth noting these tips are based on my body type, which is on the smaller side. I imagine if I had more cushion it might not be so uncomfortable.
2. It is still work. Carrying a 25+ lb toddler for an extended time is going to tax your body in one way or another – no carrier can change that. Where that tax comes from matters – this product places it at the hips.
I do love this thing. Here’s why:
1. My toddler is crazy independent and asks to get down constantly. It is so easy to pick him up and put him back down
2. It is so easy to vary your carry. All you need to do to switch from hip to hip to front carry is swivel it around your waist
3. Storage! This thing practically doubles as a diaper bag.
4. It is so easy to put on and take off. I even put it on just to go from the house to the car because I’ve got everything I need in it and it’s actually easier to throw it on than to carry the kid and the stuff separately
I’m very happy! Eases the load on the back, and the child is satisfied! Even a pediatrician praised us that wearing a child on such a thing))
belt exactly as in the description and as in the picture. The store was friendly, answered the messages. Recommend!